Family Medicine Medical Director - Southeastern Maryland
- The Family Medicine Medical Director will be accountable for the clinical, administrative, operational components, and strategic management of services in the outpatient setting of a physician lead medical group.
- The Medical Director will lead the Family Medicine service line and represent the service line at a national level.
- Additionally, the Medical Director will perform these functions with an administrative dyad partner or executive director.
- This position reports dually to the President of the Physician Enterprise for all outpatient and clinical roles.
- The Medical Director will also work as a clinician, and in this capacity, report to the President of the Physician Enterprise.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- They demonstrate their commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. They practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to their member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management