Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Near Lynchburg, Virginia
75 minutes from Charlottesville and two hours from Richmond
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a highly successful practice near Lynchburg, Virginia.
If you have a strong desire to advance your career with a group genuinely focused on quality over quantity, then you must check out this opening. Excellent support, competitive compensation, and an emphasis on creating a healthy work-life balance all make this a one-of-a-kind opportunity!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Work from a single office location
- Provide primarily General Dermatology with some light Cosmetics (Botox, Fillers, etc.)
- Current providers see between 25-35 patients per day -quality over quantity practice!
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers not required
- Replacement position for a retiring physician
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Sign-on bonus!
- Well-established, private practice consistently receiving regional awards for offering unparalleled Dermatological care and treatments
- Group provides Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Skin Cancer Screenings and Treatments and Mohs Surgery
- Collegial team culture fostered among a robust team of multiple Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Skilled support staff consisting of Medical Assistants, Scribes, and Administrative Professionals streamline and manage all non-clinical work
- Provider satisfaction and a positive work-life balance matters here
- Utilizes the latest in technology and equipment to deliver top-tier, results-oriented services
- Comfortable, modern office with bright, spacious exam rooms
Located just 180 miles southwest of the nation's capital, Lynchburg, Virginia, is a nature lover dream location! To the west, you'll be a short drive from some stunning scenic hikes along the Blue Ridge Mountains. And in the city itself, you could spend countless hours exploring area colonial and Civil War exhibits.
The area is home to more than 80,000 residents and boasts excellent schools, low costs of living, and easy commutes. You won't run out of entertainment options or outdoor adventures, from sports complexes and shopping malls to interactive children's museums and learning to ski or snowboard!
Both George Washington and Jefferson National Forest is less than two hours north. And a day trip to Richmond, Virginia (just over two hours from Lynchburg) offers even more adventure. Here you'll also findRichmond International Airportfor all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at ext. 150today. Or email your CV to.