Amazing Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Monterey, California
Less than two hours from San Francisco
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-EligibleDermatologistto join a fully supported team of providers at a thriving physician-owned group in Monterey, California.
Step into this new position with ease and enjoy working alongside a team of providers with an excellent regional and national reputation for compassionate, first-rate Dermatological care!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Work from a single location
- Provide a mix of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology -free to choose service mix and patient volume!
- Current providers see an average of 35-45 patients per day -a ready-made patient base in an underserved market!
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Competitive compensation package dependent on candidate experience
- Complete benefits plan including a Health, CME, PTO, and 401k
- A well-established, physician-owned group with a long-term commitment to maintain physician control
- A collaborative group with a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere for patients and providers
- Offers a full range of Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology to adults and children
- Provides the latest skin, hair, and nail care treatments using state-of-the-art technologies and the most up-to-date equipment
- A highly experienced team consisting of multiple respectable providers
- Long-term, caring support staff in place allows providers to feel thoroughly supported in all non-clinical tasks
- Committed to providing continuing education and mentor opportunities for providers looking to grow their skills and careers
- Group offers its very own line of skincare products, including moisturizers, sunblocks, acne treatments, and more
Monterey is an iconic coastal city in central California positioned at the southern end of Monterey Bay. Home to Pebble Beach, Cannery Row, and the ever-popular Monterey Aquarium, you won't quickly run out of things to do in your spare time here!
Take your pick of the beautiful oceanfront homes along the Pacific Coast with other public beaches nearby for all to enjoy. Fine dining is readily available, as well as world-class golfing, live theater performances, and opportunities to bask in the seemingly endless sun, hike along rugged, mountainous terrain or learn to surf!
Great schools, lovely neighborhoods brimming with idyllic charm, and a strong emphasis on health and well-being make this area appealing to families looking to put down roots.
From here, you're less than two hours from San Francisco and only 75 minutes fromSan Jose International Airportfor all of your leisure and business travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move? If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversation
with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today! There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust th