Metro Iowa - Non-invasive cardiology
Seeking BC-BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest!
Why Choose this Cardiology Department ?
- Collegial physician community
- Excellent payor mix
- 5 BC Cardiologists (2 Interventionalist, 3 Non-Invasive) and 5 APPs
- 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 2 APPs
- 5 Vascular Surgeons (4 BC, 1 BE) and 2 APPs
- Call 1:4
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7 nights/week from 6pm-6am
- Nuclear Cardiology and Echo Lab Accreditations
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94 th percentile per Press Ganey s 2020 Engagement Survey
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), Physicians Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for e