At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our storyand were committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organizations success. Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs. About this Role:
The Personal Banker is responsible for developing customer relationships, being a subject matter expert in financial products, and offering the appropriate product at the appropriate time to help build financial well being for our customers. These products include not only products within the branch, but also other parts of the bank to include Business Banking, Mortgage, Investments, etc. This role may participate in business development opportunities and is responsible for providing operational support as needed and perform teller duties. Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for a Personal Banker role at FNBO! ( Spanish Speaking Preferred) Must be available to work 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-2pm.
At First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), we believe that everyone has the potential to positively affect the communities around them. As a Personal Banker at FNBO, youll have the opportunity to do that every day by getting to know your customers and supporting them on their financial journeys.
At FNBO, we always put the customer first which drives everything we do. In your role, you will be encouraged and empowered to gain an understanding of your customers unique needs so you can provide the best recommendations to support their financial well-being. This means doing everything from helping someone make simple transactions to making sure theyre saving enough for retirement and everything in between. Within FNBO branches, our branch managers work on the floor with the team and offer in-depth training to help you navigate the best ways to proactively engage with your customers.
Were looking for someone who takes pride in helping people no matter how big or small the task. THE GREAT BIG SMALL BANK
FNBO has been privately held for more than 160 years, and we believe in doing whats right for our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to always have a supportive, team-based atmosphere where we celebrate our wins and genuinely enjoy what we do. We are committed to always acting with respect, integrity and inclusivity. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IS
- Make every customer feel welcome in your FNBO branch
- Help customers with transactions like deposits and withdrawals
- Gain an understanding of your customers unique financial needs
- Make personalized recommendations to support them
- Help guide your customers toward greater financial well-being
- Deepen your relationship with customers through outreach
- Comply with all bank policies, regulations and laws
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Outgoing and enjoys engaging with people
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- A solution-oriented critical thinker
- Excited to learn and take on new challenges
- A team player
- Motivated to do whats right
- Collaborative and supportive
All full-time and part-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and an incentive plan for helping clients(( Starting pay of $20hr plus incentives with another 10% pay if Fluent in Spanish)
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
- Employee Wellness Program
- Career development training and coaching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee banking benefits and other discounts
- Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
Desired Qualifications: ( Fluent in Spanish)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Retail banking experience
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements, including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
FNBO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer -Member FDIC Compensation:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a retail banking environment
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
Compensation range (base pay): $37,632.00-$60,259.00
IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Boulder, CO - Iris Branch
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. Benefits Overview:
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Time Off Programs
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
- Employee Banking
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: .
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at . To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.
Job number: R- Registration Requirement:
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results. Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here () to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here () to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here () to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement