WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Day shift only
- £13.53 per hour
- Additional overtime paid at enhanced rates
Westray Recruitment Group is seeking an experienced Panel Wireman to work for our client based in Gateshead. You will form part of a close-knit team working for an organisation with a growth ethos. The client based for this company is broad and they produce panels to serve sectors such as Food, Manufacturing, Renewables, Oil & Gas, Substations and General Manufacturing.The control panels are used to run machines & equipment in terms of speed, pressure, temperature, heat, etc.
- Wiring electrical control panels
- Working to electrical drawings, wire to wire diagrams and schematics
- Aiding final assembly
- Reading parts lists
- Utilising various hand tools such as crimpers, strippers, screw drivers and soldering irons
- The ability to work with multiple projects
- Proven panel wiring experience
- Competent with a range of hand tools
- The ability to read and interpret various electrical drawings
This is a temp to perm role. The standard week is 37 hrs comprising of 7:30am-4pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 7:30am - 12 noon. Due to the volume of work, there is readily available overtime paid at time & and they are generally working 6:30am-6pm.
Please send your updated CV to Tony Hutchinson or apply direct by calling Westray Recruitment Group