Zhejiang Twinsel Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a national high-tech independent research and development, production and sales of photovoltaic grid-connected power generation, photovoltaic independent power supply systems, photovoltaic off-grid products and end-use products such as solar components, energy storage, solar lamps, LED lamps enterprise. The company not only has an independent and complete national photovoltaic laboratory, and has obtained CNAS certification. Not only can it meet the testing and verification requirements of the company's products, but it can also provide testing services to the outside world. It also owns 45 core business core technologies, and its product quality strictly follows TUV, UL, CE, GS, ROHS, REACHPAHS, Golden Sun and other quality system standards. The products are exported to more than 30 countries and regions in Europe, America, South Africa and Southeast Asia, providing customers with professional and convenient product and technical support, meeting the growing needs of customers at home and abroad, and becoming a leading manufacturer of terminal application products at home and abroad.
1. Responsible for formulating sales strategy planning based on customer background and market trend;
2. According to the strategic plan,cooperate with the product center to launch a series of products;
3. Responsible for managing and controlling the difference between the work target and the actual situation and continuously improving the implementation of the plan;
4. Responsible for the sales task according to the annual budget, decompose and complete the annual budget task according to the weekly, monthly and quarterly plan;
5. Responsible for the maintenance of high-level relationships with major customers, and strive for the opportunity to obtain super large projects;
6. Cooperate with the marketing department to strengthen the promotion of the brand;
7. Supervise the training of management team personnel and the implementation of monthly and annual performance appraisal;
8. Responsible for motivating the sales team to complete the performance goals and coordinating resources to promote the team's performance improvement, increase the training of sales personnel with high potential, and make career prospects planning for them.
1. Bachelor degree or above, with more than 5 years of work experience and annual team sales of more than 100 million yuan in the past two years, and experience in managing a sales team of more than 10 people;
2. More than 5 years of work experience in relevant functional or professional fields;
3. Have a deep understanding of marketing work, have good market judgment and development capabilities, and have strong market analysis and insight capabilities;
4. Excellent written and oral English skills.