Support business supervision and decision-making by providing financial or statistical analysis that lead to recommended solutions for business risk issues related to trading options. Provide options risk support including new tool design, option book monitoring, and supervision of key risk data points. Primary liaison between the clearing broker dealer, other internal business partners, and at times external parties to accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities
- Use data from a variety of sources to analyze margin and options business risks, incorporating company and industry knowledge, mathematical and technological expertise, and sound analytical processes. Identify risks and/or recommend actions using statistical analysis, modeling, & other quantitative techniques.
- Manage multiple relationships across the organization, and at times with external parties and clients. Be the main point of contact to answer questions within the business area of expertise. Act as a liaison among the business and utility functions to gather information and share best practices, and to ensure initiatives are executed appropriately.
- Provide and review reports of quantitative and qualitative data produced both internally and externally to the company. Ensure accuracy and appropriate report design. Be responsible for resolution to reporting issues as they arise. Run routine or ad hoc reports as requested or as business needs arise to quantify risk to the firm.
- Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to the business, utility partners, and at times external parties. Communicate action plans and priorities to internal key business partners.
- Bachelor's Degree (4 years) - 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required qualifications for education and experience
- Strong understanding/experience with margins and options
About Our Company
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling, with associated technology applications.
- Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues and influencing customers on recommendations and analysis.
- Knowledge of brokerage dealer operations and processes with ability to articulate these processes to others
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.