Murex Front Office Support
A large consulting firm is looking for Murex Support professionals to join their top tier Murex practice. The firm is a market leader in Murex implementations, integrations and migrations and provides support on the platform across their investment banking client community.
You will be responsible for resolving daily front office issues on functional, valuation and pricing while liaising with front office and technical team members to fix issues from traders. You will work on areas such as PnL, market data, trade booking, yield curve, pre trade rules and more.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have 4+ years experience of working on Murex with front office functionalities and modules
- Have a strong functional/technical understanding of Murex
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Have experience of Unix/SQL
- Have worked in and have a good understanding of financial markets
If you would like to hear more about this role please apply ASAP.