Have you been looking for some experience in an accredited Mental Health service in Leeds or Bradford? Look no further!Our private York service needs caring Mental Health Support Workers who are considerate of people's emotional wellbeing and rehabilitation. A service that provides first-class support and values its Mental Health Workers like they should be and giving opportunities for Long Days and Waking Night shifts and Part-time and Full-time hours.
Who should apply for this role?
- - Perfect for students who are wanting part time work but longer hours.
- - Anyone interested in a career in Mental Health/experience in the sector.
- - Anyone wanting flexibility with what days they work.
What do we need from you?
- - MAPA /PMVA Training Required (or willing to complete in Leeds City Centre)
- - 6 months healthcare experience
- - Right to Work in the UK
- - An interest and want to progress in Mental Health
- - Reliable, resilient, and attentive
- - DBS on the update service (or a willingness to complete one)
So why work with REED Social Care Leeds?
- Progress your training and development through the substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund.
- You will have access to a dedicated expert consultant within the office hours of 8:00am -18:00pm to offer support and employment advice.
- Weekly Pay and Rotas/Timesheets accessible online.
- Free Medications Training and Free PMVA/MAPA Training for Reed Candidates.
- Cashback on £40 Enhanced DBS.
- Refer a friend for £50 cash if they work for 4 weeks through Reed!
For interest in this Mental Health Support Worker role in Leeds or Bradford, please apply today.