Have you got marketing experience working within property? Are you interested in working for one of the leading privately owned property developers in Kent and the South East?
My client knows the areas in which they build like no one else. So successful because of their personable approach, deep-rooted passion, and innovative approaches. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team.
The role covers the whole 360 marketing life cycle. Much of the role will include digital marketing, social media management, and PR.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Work directly with the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Update and monitor their development website
- Assist in the design and delivery of show homes and communal spaces liaising with third party suppliers
- Assist in the delivery of top line marketing and communications strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Management of all social media channels
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working within the property industry and have the ability and confidence to get stuck into different aspects of the role.
- Ideally at least two years' experience in a similar role in the property industry
- Marketing degree, CIM accreditation or equivalent would be preferred
- Someone who can work autonomously and also within a team
- Someone creative and innovative who can think outside the box
- Confident in their marketing ability
- Property background essential
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on (0) or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.