Cove Recruitment are delighted to be working with our award-winning client, who are climate positive, facilitate a global network and have an invested interest in making the planet a better place to live.
After expansion, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic, independent and passionate Marketing Co-ordinator, based in the outskirts of Cardiff, with close motorway links. In this role, you will be able to carve out your creative flair, with full autonomy, allowing you to put your stamp on the direction of the business.
You will create content that reflects the business' needs and values and helping the business deliver an amazing customer experience through Marketing.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop and hone their existing Marketing skills.
General responsibilities of the role include:
- Create Social Media strategies across all platforms to promote and maximise engagement
- Create and constantly refresh content on all digital platforms
- Coordinate with the Product Team on the design, content, and distribution of all relevant marketing & sales support materials
- Support the sales team by executing of marketing activities which may include webinars, email marketing and in person events.
- Monitor and keep track of behavioural trends and data to better understand the market
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent communication skills with experience in copywriting and layout for digital media platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe and Mail Chimp
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and manage own workload
This role is very flexible with hours, with the ability to work-from-home one day per week. Salary would be negotiable for the right person.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Chloe directly or call our Monmouth office.