My client is a well-known and reputable Foreign Bank in Hong Kong and in the Asia region, providing a wide range of services including commercial banking, retail and corporate banking services. The Finance department now looking for a new Manager or Senior Manager to support bank-wide financial analysis and management reporting duties.
- Provide recommendations and analysis from financials and take part in delivering commentaries and relevant insights to drive business strategies
- Monitor and prepare monthly performance reporting and financial analysis for the entire bank's business and support lines
- Assist with FTP (funds transfer pricing) analysis
- Stay on top of market trends and external drivers to provide recommendations on new strategies for growth for the bank within the region
- Take part in data analytics exercises, including variance analysis with regards to bank performance
- Deliver forecasting and budgeting analysis for the bank and communicate with various stakeholders, including head office
- Oversee revenue analysis and and expenses processes
- Engage in stakeholder management with various Business and Department Heads
- Support ad hoc duties including automation related projects
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related
- A minimum of 5+ years and above experiences in business finance / management reporting / management accounting / budgeting / forecasting / FP&A, etc.
- Proactive, independent, and hands-on attitude
- Native level English and Cantonese communication skills
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this or any other accounting related opportunities, please apply and send your CV now in Microsoft Word format to .