Allen Lane are delighted to have partnered with a well known not for profit organisation who have helped shape the lives of thousands of young people across the UK and now making a large global impact.
As Management Accountant, you will work closely with the Head of Finance Business Partnering and CFO in the production of management reports, systems up keep and financial controls.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Produce the management reports for the organisation and for its departments, countries and regions.
- Lead on the budgeting and reforecasting process, providing leadership, guidance and assistance.
- Help produce the business plans for the organisation and distil out the financial information. Assist management in the interpretation of the plan and budget information.
- To monitor performance against budget, highlighting variances and support the management teams in the development of action plans to address these.
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of quarterly Committee / Trustee packs for the Board.
- To provide support to the Fundraising Team and Operations Teams in the development and submission of funding proposals.
The successful candidate will likely be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) although part qualified professionals with strong experience are also encouraged to apply, and would be a great fit for a candidate who is ambitious and proactive, with a key desire to learn and who wants a direct impact on an organisation. We are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and thrives when thinking and acting proactively, with excellent communication and the ability to work collaboratively with teams outside of finance.
To apply please send your CV and supporting statement via the link. For an informal conversation about the role please contact Tiffany Richards, via the Allen Lane agency website