The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Pay Rate: 21.72-24.37
Plant & Community Overview:
- Non-union plant employing 280 employees across 3 shifts
- Purchased in 1934 from Breyer's Ice Cream and began producing caramel in 1935
- Began producing Marshmallows and Marshmallow Crème in 1961 and Marbits (think dehydrated marshmallows found in cereal) in 1979
- Kendallville is the sole producer of all our product lines
- Kendallville is located about 30 mins north of Fort Wayne and offers a small town community
Are you ready to join a team that produces quality products that are a staple in households across the country? Kraft Heinz Kendallville is excited to help you start your career today!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform set-up, start-up and changeover procedures for the equipment as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with line performance as it relates to equipment operation.
- Maintain downtime records during line operation.
- Perform sanitation duties for production equipment as needed and period sanitation work as assigned.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting quality checks.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to your Supervisor, Team Leader, or Line Technician.
- Responsible for communicating with previous and next shift regarding any concerns or watch outs from the shift.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Self-motivated and strong drive for results.
- Use simple mathematics.
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work in areas that contain dust and starch particles.
- Able to work in hot and humid conditions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and/or food processing, quality standards, hygiene, work safety, etc. preferred.
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- Starting Pay: 21.72-24.37
- Annual Bonus Program
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid vacation - up to 2 weeks in your first year
- Medical with (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Additional perks: Paid Parental Leave, Discounted YMCA Membership, Product Purchase Program, Employee Assistance Program
2nd (M-F, 2:30pm-10:30pm) shift or 3rd (S-Th, 10:30pm-6:30am) shift
- Daily/Weekly overtime possible
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HRCompliance@ for assistance.