A Junior Graphic Designer is required for this well respected and well established Marketing Agency based in Chester.
Working as part of the design team, you will be responsible for developing a range of creative materials, for both clients and the companies brand. It'll be your job to bring the brands they work with to life, coming up with new ideas and presenting your work with passion and enthusiasm.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
You will also get to work alongside a fantastic bunch of creatives. There will be regular team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and treetop adventures to name a few), plus there's the chance to visit exotic locations like the NEC in Birmingham!
Ideally a degree in design would be preferable, but not essential. In addition, we're looking for evidence of the following, or a willingness to learn:
- A solid working knowledge of Mac OS X and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Good composition skills when creating document layouts and using typography
- The ability to visualise and verbalise your ideas to the team and to clients
- A good understanding of the latest trends and technologies
- Pro-activity, flexibility and enthusiasm
- The ability to work on your own initiative and under direction as a team player
- A willingness to contribute to the skills and well-being of the team and the business as a whole
- Good time management skills with a basic awareness of budgets and deadlines
- Basic understanding of social media platforms
Email your CV today to be considered for this fabulous role - if you do not hear from us with 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.