The future needs you! Develop yourself in the direction of climate protection right at the start of your career. Work with Techem on even better solutions for more energy efficiency that conserve resources and protect the climate.
For almost 70 years, we have been providing smart, innovative solutions to ensure that buildings consume less energy. For our customers in around 20 countries and the environment.
And for you? We offer a great start into the future.
We provide together for the digital energy transition in buildings - join us as:
Junior DevOps Engineer Infrastructure & Provisioning (m/f/d), (R-100072)
Location: remote (Germany, EU) or Eschborn, Bielefeld.
- As a Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will accompany piece by piece the optimization of the existing operating systems, deployment tools, middleware components, test tools, monitoring tools and cloud platforms in terms of performance, maintainability, reliability and cost
- You are the contact person (m/f/d) for the control of the IT providers (m/f/d) in the respective areas
- You support in the testing and evaluation of new cloud technologies regarding their use for market differentiating applications
- Last but not least, you are involved in provisioning our Azure environment
- We are a strong team and complement each other in our skills
- We have one thing in common: a desire for new, digital services for our customers
- For us, the person counts more than the position or hierarchy level
- Completed training in the field of information technology (m/f/d).
- Experience in the field of cloud native technologies is an advantage
- Specific Knowledge: Windows, Linux, AIX, Azure, AWS, Ansible, Tibco, Prometheus.
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills preferably in German , good English skills and experience with agile methods.
Our highlights and offers to you:
- An exciting task in the most important issue of our time: combating climate change!
- A great team spirit, where everyone digitizes, sprints and moves a lot together
- Data and experience from an IoT champion with over 50 million wireless sensors, where data processing is the core value proposition
- State-of-the-art software environments, e.g. on Azure Cloud, as well as agile approaches and tools.
- Freedom in mobile working and modern communication tools
- Supplementary meetings with your team e.g. in Eschborn or Bielefeld
Good start at Techem: digital "Welcome Call" for all new employees, 2-day onboarding event, individual familiarization plans and job shadowing, quick assumption of responsibility, creative freedom, as well as friendly colleagues who are available for help and advice
Working at Techem means: working at one of the leading companies for the digitalization of the energy transition in buildings, short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, open duz and corporate culture, regular, digital communication formats from the management, 30 days of vacation, special vacations and payments, your own company laptop, travel allowance, capital-forming benefits, subsidy for company pension plan
Personal development at Techem: freedom to develop your own creativity and skills, a wide range of opportunities to develop both as a specialist and as a manager, such as with our systematic development program "STEP" or a varied seminar program as part of our "Techem Academy"
For our employees: flexible working hours, mobile working, a modern working environment as well as free water, Fairtrade coffee and tea at all locations, very good transport connections to the headquarters in Eschborn, varied event formats, Techem leasing bike, an active health management "Techem Vital" (e.g. courses, discounted fitness offers, free employee counseling) and benefits through participation in the "Corporate Benefits" program
Best opportunities to help shape the future of the energy industry: Digital and dynamic environment, forward-looking projects, new technologies and working methods as well as freedom for ideas to drive the energy transition forward, good networking and collegial cooperation for joint success and synergies, an understanding of values characterized by openness, honesty, clarity and commitment
Set course for the future: send us your application via the online application form, including job reference number and earliest possible start date.
We ask to refrain from service provider offers.
Techem Energy Services Ltd.
Ms. Cindy Berger
Main street 89