IT Security Systems Specialist (m/f/d)
The Landschaftsverband Rheinland (LVR) is looking for the next possible date for a
IT Security Systems Specialist (m/f/d)
for LVR-InfoKom, department "Technical Solutions and IT Operations", team "IT Security Services".
Limited term: indefinite
Working hours: full-/ or part-time
Remuneration: E11 TVöD
Contact person: Mr. Knüchel
Application deadline: 28.09.2022
- Establishment, operation and the further development of IT security components in an ITIL-related operating environment.
- Responsibility for the administration and monitoring of security-related IT components.
- Cooperation in the operational day-to-day business, as well as second-level support.
- Management of projects
- Supporting customers and specialist departments in the analysis of security-specific challenges
YOUR PROFILE Prerequisite for occupation:
- A completed university degree in the field of computer science, mathematics or electrical engineering and information technology (UAS diploma, bachelor's degree) or
- Other employees who can demonstrate equivalent skills and experience due to many years of professional activity.
- Practical experience in the design and operation of security systems in an ITIL related operational environment.
- Knowledge in the area of network infrastructures
- Technical understanding with a strong interest in IT security
- Practical experience in command line based handling of Linux operating systems.
- Practical experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python).
WE OFFER YOU
- 30 days of vacation with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possible by arrangement
- Survivor insurance at favorable conditions
- Safe workplace
- Diverse field of activity
- Central location
- Close to the company daycare
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Workplace health promotion and social counseling
- Supplementary company pension scheme in the tariff area
- Free admission to the LVR museums
- Annual special payment at Christmas
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Diverse development and training opportunities
- Good connection to the public transport
- Structured training
The Landschaftsverband Rheinland (LVR) works as a municipal association with about 21,000 employees for the 9.7 million people in the Rhineland. With its 41 schools, ten clinics, 20 museums and cultural institutions, four youth welfare facilities, the state youth welfare office and the network of curative education aids, it performs tasks that are carried out throughout the Rhineland. The LVR is Germany's largest service provider for people with disabilities and is committed to inclusion in all areas of life. "Quality for people" is its guiding principle.
The 13 independent cities and the twelve districts in the Rhineland as well as the StädteRegion Aachen are the member authorities of the LVR. In the Rhineland Regional Assembly, elected members from the Rhineland municipalities shape the work of the association.
The LVR stands for diversity. Our goal is to reflect this in our employee structure as well.
For more information about LVR, visit . For more information about LVR-InfoKom, visit .
Know what's going on: follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
WE'VE PIQUED YOUR INTEREST?
Please include with your application:
- Cover letter
- current employer's reference
- proof of the training / study degree
- In the case of degrees obtained abroad: Certificate evaluation of the Central Office for
foreign education (ZAB) ()
We would like to increase the proportion of women in STEM professions (mathematics, computer science, natural sciences, technology). Applications from women are therefore particularly welcome. Women are considered in accordance with the Equal Opportunities Act of North Rhine-Westphalia in equal suitability, ability and professional performance preferentially, unless reasons in the person of a competitor prevail.
People with severe disabilities are given preferential consideration in case of equal suitability.