Investment and Alternative Asset Management
- Work with the investment team to identify, review and evaluate prospective real estate related investment opportunities;
- Lead team to conducting due diligence on investment opportunities, construct financial models and perform technical analyses;
- Negotiate terms and conditions of new investment agreements and other related contracts; and prepare and present investment memos for decision-making committees;
- Lead the asset management activities to maximum the return of existing portfolio.
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Strong academic credentials with undergraduate degree and with MBA preferable;
- Deep understanding of HK real estate markets;
- 6-10 years experiences with real estate investment or asset management; direct experiences in corporate restructuring or distressed asset investment is a plus;
- Highly ambitious and keen to work on own to drive business;
- Have strong real estate financing/investment background and quantitative, financial modelling, valuation and analytical skills;
- Strong leadership skills, high attention to detail and ability to prioritize;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.