Cardiology-Interventional opening in Rockford, Illinois. Job Specifics
- Collaboration is vital to any team. We re looking to add an Interventional Cardiologist with coronary and peripheral (optional) skillset. Become a member of our Cardiology team at OSF Cardiovascular Institute.
- Driven to be a world class healthcare organization, we re looking to be the winning team and we d love to have you join! With 12 Cardiologists and 4 advanced practice providers on staff, and a full contingency of trained support staff, the CVI is the largest practice of its kind in the region.
- Offering an integral team approach and an appreciation of our team members is at the forefront of our growing practice and philosophies. We believe everyone has something to offer, and we can all afford to grow and learn from one another. Different opinions and expertise are both welcomed and appreciated.
- Focused intently on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular, and endovascular disease in our patients, the OSF Cardiovascular Institute also retains subspecialties in consultative cardiology, interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, electrophysiology, peripheral vascular medicine, preventative cardiology and cardiology research. Currently OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is the only local facility offering structural heart procedures.
- Delivering our patients specialty care through our Pacemaker and Defibrillator Clinic, Lipid Clinic, and Anticoagulation Clinic.
- Availability Call coverage consists of 1:4 weeknights and 1:4 weekends.
- Recognized as a Truven 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital, a regional medical center, OSF Saint Anthony provides pioneering care in our Level I Trauma Center, Regional Heart Institute, Center for Cancer Care, Illinois Neurosciences Institute and Women s Center.
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 5 weeks paid vacation (increases to 6 weeks in the second year), 6 paid holidays and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME (2 weeks paid annually), association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed, Level I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving Northern Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is home to the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute, Illinois Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center.
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.