In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. Weve got what youre looking for. Job Description: Instructor - AEGIS Tactical Network Technician (ACNT) (AEGIS Baseline 9)
Parsons is seeking an instructor to train AEGIS Tactical Network Technicians for deployment to Baseline 9 ships. As an instructor you will leverage your operational experience on the systems and your experience as a supervisor/instructor to:
- Provide curriculum support, analysis, development, and maintenance of training systems for existing and new courses to encompass hands on, laboratory training, and performance testing of trainees.
- Develop the Training Project Plan (TPP) for each new course
Surface Combat Systems Training Command (SCSTC) is part of the Naval Education and Training Command (NETC).
SCSTC AEGIS Training and Readiness Center (ATRC) is located at Naval Support Facility Dahlgren. What we need from you:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- US Citizenship with an active Secret or higher clearance
- 5+ years of experience with the applicable system or as either a maintenance technician manager or operator manager
- 2+ years of experience as an instructor in a formal Navy individual training environment
- Experience with strong presentation, public speaking, curriculum maintenance, writing learning objectives and preparing test items
- Experience evaluating instructional materials and the results of instruction and counseling students on academic learning problems
- Experience teaching the applicable system or function task to others in a master level training environment
- Experience in the fields of surface, subsurface, integrated air and missile defense, Strike, or C4I
- Relevant experience using training systems/simulations for effective and correct presentation of learning objectives
- Must be able to support training with extended periods on your feet while instructing
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of time
- Active TS/SCI
- 8-10 years of related experience from above
and For More Than 75 Years, Weve Delivered a Better World. And Were Just Getting Started. Join Our Quest! We are GROWING and we are HIRING for TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS TODAY Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Federal Solutions team.
Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating whats next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our companys core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employees wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons questAPPLY TODAY!About Us
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.