Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: ALTA is supporting a contract opportunity working remote from anywhere preferably in either the EST or CST time zone for a client located in the Cincinnati, OH area
This position is responsible for leveraging various sources of cyber threat intelligence to conduct in-depth research, documentation and analysis of cyber risks impacting the organization and our customers. This is a hands-on role where the candidate will be involved in identifying and tracking cyber threats and proactively researching new threats and establishing trends and patterns among existing attacks to help predict future risks and threats. As such, the candidate should exhibit a firm understanding of the cyber threat landscape and reliably turn concepts and principles into action.
Responsible for managing atomic indicators, intelligence collection, and expanding the organization's understanding of emerging threats to the Bank, the Financial Industry, and to cyber-security.
- Provide Cyber and Physical Threat Intelligence and Geopolitical Intelligence and analysis
Stay up-to-date and evaluate security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and apply tools to evaluate the risk in the context of the Financial Services sector to mitigate risk.
- Synthesize and Analyze sharing data, relevant commercial and open source feeds to provide trending analysis and a regular annual report.
- Occasional need to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays in support of incidents or other events
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or other relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of Cyber Threat Intelligence related experience
- strong analytical, tactical and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team
- Scripting/Coding experience Python, Regex, Yara a plus
- Experience collecting, processing, and analyzing, open source intelligence
- Basic understanding of Analysis of Competing Hypotheses and can articulate alternative hypotheses
For immediate consideration, please apply directly or contact Kathryn Klens at
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joul, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.