An Industrial Disease/Occupational Illness Solicitor/Legal Executive is sought to join a leading Defendant Law Firm based in their Newport or Bristol offices. This is a superb opportunity to manage your own caseload whilst working alongside a highly regarded team. The case load will mainly comprise pre litigated industrial disease claims. The team handles a broad profile of cases including Noise Induced Hearing Loss ("NIHL") asbestos related injuries, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome ("HAVS") and claims involving the Control of Hazardous Substance Regulations ("COSHH"). You may also be asked to assist more senior lawyers on more complex disease cases.
- Solicitor or Legal Executive with up to 3 years' experience of dealing with Litigation.
- Experience of handling disease claims desirable but not essential.
- Ability to successfully and effectively manage a caseload.
- Technically strong and able to apply the law to complex matters.
- Thorough understanding of the CPR, processes and procedures.
- Focussed and able to deliver against key performance targets.
- Provide exceptional customer care at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- Adaptable and dependable.
- Solid IT skills.
The firm offer hybrid and flexible working along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. For further information on this excellent opportunity to work within a leading business, please get in touch.