Have you got experience in HR? Have you got a good working knowledge of the employee lifecycle? Have you got good administrative skills?
Suffolk Constabulary have an opportunity for a HR Assistant to join their team. This role is ideal for someone with HR experience looking for an exciting organisation in which to develop their skills.
Role: People Transactions Assistant
Location: Martlesham Police Headquarters, Portal Ave, Martlesham Heath, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3QS
Contract Length: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time 37 p/w
- To administrate as requested key digital processes or routine transactions.
- To take responsibility for improving processes and ways of working, optimising the use of digital technology
- To work as part of a team in developing consistent HR practice, knowledge and expertise.
- To provide data and insight gained from those HR processes.
- To provide first line support to customers.
- Willing to travel if required
- Willing to be Police vetted (enhanced background check)
- Proven experience of system maintenance and processes, working with different technological and digital solutions.
- Strong use of excel and all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills working with people of all levels in the organisation
- Driving licence and use of a car
- Technical experience in one or more of the HR systems suite (iTrent, Sugar CRM, Northgate CARM, Eopas, Learning Pool, Oleeo)
- Experience of running Business Objects reports
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.