Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)SEN SchoolHillingdon, West LondonLong-Term, Full-Time Immediate Start£100-£115 Per Day
A SEN School in Hillingdon is looking for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to support pupils who have complex learning needs, including autism, communication, and sensory processing difficulties. As a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) you will be supporting the design and delivery of a personalised curriculum for each of your key pupils. You will also have the opportunity to lead lessons such as functional life skills, literacy, and numeracy. Pupils here engage well with holistic and nurturing approaches.
- £100-£115 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Immediate start
- Good transport links and parking available
The successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will:
- Have a dynamic approach to supporting the learning of SEN pupils
- Be confident in delivering lessons independently, especially literacy and numeracy
- Have good SEN experience, especially of complex learning needs including autism, communication, and sensory processing difficulties
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.