R13 are proud to be partnering with an established housing business in their recruit of a Head of Repairs. Within this role, you will look to establish strong leadership throughout the operational delivery team and drive a customer focussed approach to increase success and satisfaction levels. You will support the progression towards ultimate business objectives by supporting the alignment of projects across the department. Supporting the development and increasing the engagement of employees, you will track performance and support relevant initiatives.
Duties to include:
- Leading, managing and supporting large operational delivery teams.
- Overseeing and taking responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and delivery of work for properties.
- Working collaboratively with relevant colleagues and business partners to produce annual budgets.
- Reporting on performance against agreed measures and implementing remedial action plans as required.
- Lead on the delivery of workshops, talks and team meetings.
- Delivering high quality service to tenants, monitoring satisfaction, and taking action to drive continuous improvement and service development.
You will have/be:
- Previous senior management experience in property repairs & maintenance.
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, challenge and resolve conflict.
- Technical understanding of construction, building architypes and associated legislation, specifically in relation to maintenance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of building and health & safety legislation.
- An analytical mindset with the skill to analyse business information and formulate metrics to aid in performance management and business development.
- Strong financial and budgetary skills with proven ability and experience of creating and managing multi-million-pound budgets.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A full UK driving licence.
This is a full time, permanent role working 37 hours per week, offering a salary of £61,800 per annum. A comprehensive benefits package includes a company car allowance, 25 days holiday (increasing to 28), buy/sell holiday scheme, death in service benefit, a company reward scheme + more!
How to apply:To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Recruitment Manager at rthirteen recruitment.
About rthirteen:Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.