Head of Property Management:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Location: Cheltenham
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 6pm
- Company bonus scheme
- On-going training and support
- Career progression within a professional, award-winning agency
- Free parking permit
Are you an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Head of Property Management with a proven record of accomplishment in Residential lettings looking to work for a company that have a strong reputation and an extensive portfolio of properties?
Our client is looking for a passionate and focussed Head of Property Management to join their successful team in Cheltenham. They are offering a rewarding career with opportunities to broaden your existing skills with genuine career progression.
Duties of a Head of Property Management:
- Overseeing and supporting the Property Managers
- Supervision and development of letting administration and property management team
- Providing ongoing strategy for improvement and efficiency of office procedures
- Responsibility for managing administrative activities
- Management of a large portfolio of properties
Skills of a Head of Property Management:
- A proven track record in Residential Lettings property management
- Expertise and ability to manage a large property portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of lettings legislation
- The ability to build relationships with landlords and tenants
- Be extremely organised, able to work independently.
- Constantly deliver an exceptional level of customer service
If this role is of interest to you, and you would like to work as a Head of Property Management in Cheltenham please apply now!
Red Recruitment (Agency)