Head of HR, 12 month FTC - Leading Membership Body - London with hybrid workingThis is an exciting opportunity for a senior HR professional to join a well respected membership body.Reporting in to the Director of HR you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a professional and efficient HR function. Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Managing the implementation of their new HR system including defining and implementing data quality checks
- Reviewing and improving HR processes and automating manual processes
- Managing employee relation issues to ensure they meet best practice/employment legislation
- Managing the monthly payroll process and working with the Senior HR Co-ordinator to identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and owning the relationships with third party providers
You should be a senior HR Generalist with a track record of managing and improving HR policies and procedures and of implementing new HR systems. A comprehensive knowledge of employment law needs to be combined with experience of managing HR projects from start to finish. Strong stakeholder management skills are essential. You will be fully CIPD qualified.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.