Our client based in Manchester is currently looking to recruit an Apparel Graphic Designer on a permanent basis...
Day to day duties will include...
- To manage and execute graphics & branding for the range from concept to launch.
- To work closely with the Jersey Product Developer.
- Attend and contribute at design direction meeting, bringing newness and creative ideas to the team.
- Prepare and manage Brand Guidelines & directory, to maintain consistency across the collections.
- To stick to the critical path with the product team, to execute a well-balanced and commercial range plan. Ensure all timelines are met including tech packs and sample deadlines.
- Help collaborate on world class, fit for purpose product, built and engineered to Company standards.
- Responsible for the day-to-day graphic design and development operational tasks, to deliver the goals and objectives as set by the Head of Menswear & Creative Director- in line with the company vision.
- Independently plan and organise allocated workload . To ensure that all tech-packs are of the highest standard and can be accurately translated by the factory into the best quality 1st Proto's.
- Co-ordinate regular communication with all suppliers on any graphic related issues.
- To be aware of brand adjacencies and key trends
- Collaborate with Head of Menswear on new logo developments.
- Prepare graphic mood boards for the season.
- Visit main suppliers to keep on top of the latest print, embroidery and wash techniques.
- Expertly create Tech Packs with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Attend fit sessions and proto reviews when requested to do so.
- 2-3 years Graphic Design experience.
- A passion for menswear design and the branded market.
- Relevant degree.
Hours: Mon - Thu 9am - 5.30pm, 3.30pm finish on Fridays (Office based)
Salary: up to £32,000 + Bonus + Benefits