Founded in 2013 by experienced researchers, Tapestry stands out from the crowd. As market researchers, we find out what consumers think as well as understanding the reasons behind it. Our study design takes a broad perspective, understanding both consumers and media, whilst our output takes the form of compelling reports and attractive infographics using sophisticated models and market simulators.
What's the job?
- You'll get up to speed with current research practices, develop your knowledge and, over time, begin to apply them to our clients' studies
- You'll help us work on responses to clients' briefs, digging into market themes and knowledge to ensure that our project proposals are relevant and informed by as much context as possible
- Bringing this same level of knowledge and context to bear, you'll help our team develop the outline for questionnaires and project plans to make sure that we are asking the most relevant questions
- You'll learn how to manage our projects 'through the shop' and take on responsibility for specific aspects of their delivery
- You will work with our senior team to help identify the main themes and insights from a study
- Over time you will take on responsibility for specific parts of our reports, helping to develop the story and present it in an interesting and straightforward style
- You will attend client meetings, prepare briefs and respond to enquiries, ensuring an exceptional client relationship experience.
- You'll have the opportunity to share knowledge and ideas, adding value to the research process and team environment.
- You will support the team and help to ensure the wider business success by working flexibly and supportively to deliver work in accordance with the needs of Tapestry.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will
- You should be able to identify with the Tapestry values - Being enthusiastic and highly curious with a tenacious mindset.
- You should have strength and relevance of academics or demonstrate relevant experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders effectively, having successful strategies to manage a busy workload, under pressure, engaging with different people around priorities
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills, building relationships and creating understanding with people across disciplines
- A genuine interest in the world around you - people, their behaviours and culture.
- Capable with numbers - though you don't have to have a particularly mathematical background. Willing and/or able to process, reflect and understand data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and powerfully on point.
- Strong eye for detail, consistently produces work to exacting standards
- Confidence - elements of this role are client facing, therefore you should be confident engaging with different people, growing relationships and presenting information.
Sharing our company values, you will be self-motivated and someone who takes their own development seriously. The role will develop over time and so will the opportunities open to you.
You will grow to be a trusted representative of the Tapestry brand. This will involve support and input into core aspects of research studies, ensuring they are executed to the highest standards, while learning and developing your own skills.
You will be part of the Tapestry team and benefit from everything we offer. This includes our pension scheme, the company bonus structure and subsidised gym membership. You'll be working with the entire team, including the joint managing directors, and have the chance to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
This role will be based at our offices in Farringdon, however there will be an opportunity to work from home also and we're open to supporting flexible working hours!
Tapestry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
1st round interviews 19/20th September - telephone
2nd round 28/29th September - in person in Farringdon.