An award-winning recruitment consultancy specialising in sourcing talent for the Healthcare, Life Sciences and Social Care industries. Established over 10 years ago this company have established themselves as the UK's leading healthcare recruitment consultancy helping a range of clients from hospitals to medical research expand the delivery of their services talent acquisition consulting.
You'll join the care home division responsible for providing their healthcare clients around the UK with nurses and skilled workers. This is a warm desk and very past paced, so you will be hitting the ground running from day with the support of the 19 others in the healthcare team.
There is clear career progression; this role is a great opportunity for a tenacious and hard working graduate to start their recruitment journey in an exciting and varied office.
- Coming into a warm desk will allow you to prioritise your time towards building relationships with the candidates and finding them the right roles as there will be less business development required.
- Sourcing candidates using the company database and tools such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Learn how to pre-screen candidates and match skills, experience levels and locations to open vacancies
- Learn how to negotiate terms and offers of employment
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle through candidate phone calls, formatting CVs, interview process, and continuous feedback
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Ability to work well within a team
- Tenacious and driven
- Motivated by working towards team and individual targets
- Incentivised by substantial earning potential
- Ability to work under pressure
Bonus Points For
- Strong interest in health and social care
- Travel to corporate events within work time which take place 4 times a year - Some of these events include (Corporate box at the racing / End of year Balls/ Festivals/ Christmas Parties/ Holidays)
- An uncapped Commission Scheme
- 15% commission available from day one (increases annually)
- 25% commission on annual billings over £100k
- Yearly pay reviews
- Company Mobile
- Car Allowance
- An opportunity to obtain your REC accreditation + Paid Subscription Fees
- Team Lunches
- Regular Office events and days out
- Sporting Events
- End of Year Awards
- 23 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per annum)
- Dental + Optical Plan