Job Requires Relocation
This position is contingent upon contract award
SOSiis currently seeking a Junior Geospatial (GEOINT) Analyst to provide worldwide multidiscipline analytical support as a multi-disciplinary team member to our customer inFort Bragg, North Carolina. Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis.
- Engaged in combat operations throughout the world. Duties include but are not limited to: the Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi- Spectral Imagery (MSI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and Electro-Optical Imagery.
- Knowledge in interpreting results from on-board and offline algorithms and automated processors in order to address intelligence requirements.
- Experience with RemoteView, SocetGXP or equivalent electronic light table before the performance period begins.
- ENVI proficiency is required and assumed to include the basic ENVY course, Spectral Processing in ENVI, or equivalent spectral processing courses.
- User-level experience in remote sensing, imagery, and non-imaging systems (i.e., multispectral, hyperspectral, thermal, radar, overhead persistent infrared (OPIR) and synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data.
- Responsible in imagery science and remote sensing analysis to meet intelligence requirements.
- Active in scope TS/SCI clearance.
- BA/BS AND 1 year current (within 3 years A-ISR FMV experience; OR
- Associates degree AND 3 years of current (within 3 years) A-ISR FMV experience; OR
- HS Diploma/GED AND 5 years of current (within 5 years) A-ISR FMV experience.
- Atleast one (1)year of experience intacticalintelligence analysis.
- 1 year of experience with A-ISR FMV systems and programs.
- 1 year of operational experience as a FMV analyst.
- Familiarity with US Army and US Air Force manned and unmanned A-ISR systems.
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office, Google Earth, and Motion Imagery PED Software along with at least two of the following systems or software: AIDE, DCGS-A, MIRC, PIDGIN, GETS, AIMES,NGDS,GSR, CEDALION, UVDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or PRISM.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Job Locations US-NC-Fort Bragg Job Post Information : Posted Date 8 months ago (1/20/:07 PM) ID Location : Location US-NC-Fort Bragg Potential for Remote No Clearance Requirement Top Secret/SCI Job Requires Relocation Yes Job Requires Relocation Yes