We are currently working with a top London Law firm who are seeking a Funds Solicitor with a minimum of 1-years PQE to join their London office. They are Tier 2 in the legal 500 for listed funds and have doubled their profitability over the last 10 yearsThey are ranked as one of the best firms to work for across the board on Legal Cheek.
- This role focuses on all aspects of funds law with a focus on investment trusts, REITs, offshore funds, SPACs, or hedge, credit, private equity, and real estate funds
- Draft, review, negotiate and conclude a varied range of documentation including investment management agreements.
- Act as the Legal Lead on various projects, product development and fund launches.
- Provide commercial, risk based, strategic and timely legal advice, guidance, and support.
- Undertake a range of activities, using your skills and knowledge to support our asset management division, collaborating with colleagues specialising in this area.
- Work as part of the greater group legal team on cross-organisation projects, strategic projects and key regulatory initiatives, whilst providing support to junior members of the team where necessary.
- The successful candidate must be an England & Wales Qualified Solicitor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust quickly and be able to influence colleagues at all levels.
- An ability to draft clear and well-structured legal advice and legal documentation.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Robert Riley for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.