Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Busser is responsible for the clearing and setting of tables in a timely manner.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- SA will assist servers in clearing soiled dishes (china, glass, silverware) from tables, placing dishes on trays, taking full trays from dining area to dish machine area and aids dishwasher in scraping plates, dumping liquids in bucket, stacking and organizing soiled dishes.
- Assist servers with running food. Ensure plates in the window match ticket orders before they go to the table (checking especially for consistency and modifications). Modifications may indicate health or allergy conditions. Please be aware at all times: Allergic reactions can have potentially life threatening effects.
- Maintain a clean work environment- wipe down service doors, maintain expo station, breakdown station and restaurant floor and furniture with sanitized towel as needed during service. May be required to check and clean restaurant rest rooms, keep dining room clean, cabinets cleaned and organized, counter areas clean, clean chaffers, vacuum carpeted areas, mop tiled areas and empty waste containers from all areas of dining room or restaurant.
- Assist servers in preparing china and condiments needed for service as dictated by the menu.
- Performs opening and closing (side work) duties as assigned by supervisor and weekly cleaning duties.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Be familiar with job hazards for your position and puts safety first.
- Provide other services and duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or your department head. It is not acceptable to stand with hands in pockets or lean. There is always someone or something to help.
- Must be passionate about the hospitality business and posses a pleasant personality
- Must meet appearance standards as outlined in our Crew Guide
- Must be able to read, write and clearly communicate in English.
- Prior experience working in a coffee shop is advantageous and applicants will be evaluated for hire based on their knowledge of food and beverage service in conjunction with the quality and high level of service to be provided.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Crew
- Must obtain Safe Serve certification within 30 days of hire and go through Alcohol Compliance training quarterly.
- Ability to multi-task, take direction and adapt to changing needs and at times stressful work environment.
What are we looking for?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Since opening in 1984, Hawks Cay Resort has been seen as a leader in the hospitality industry providing Great Service, for a Great Stay. Today, Hawks Cay Resort is working to become widely recognized and admired as a world class ICONIC resort. This is made possible by the result of our Crew Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of the following Values:
Teamwork - We work together to achieve a common goal.
Respect - We care about the feelings and beliefs of others.
Integrity - We conduct our work and relationships in an honest and fair manner.
Creativity - We change what exists into something better.
Excellence - We want our resort to be iconic - set the standard.
Passion - We love what we do and it shows!
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Crew Members:
Wow our Guest
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM HAWKS CAY RESORT?
Hawks Cay Resort is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness Hawks Cay Resort provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing Hawk Cay Resort as the employer of your future.
We also look to support every Crew Member in a safe work environment, Hawks Cay Resort has dedicated Leaders who will train all Crew Member on safety awareness and prevent accidents in the workplace. Ultimately, maintaining a safe environment is a team effort.
Hawks Cay Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.