- Execute trades in Fixed Income securities, covering IG or HY bonds in the China/Asian/Global credit markets for our portfolios
- Assist on FI portfolio administration works, maintain earning, valuation, and other financial models
- Support in any ad hoc projects
- Maintain close relationship with issuers and assist in data collecting and sorting (e.g. rating reports, market statistics etc.)
- 1-3 years related experience, with good understanding of financial statement and basic analytical skills in corporate finance and macro-economics.
- Have basic understanding of methodology behind the scene.
- CPA/big4 auditing background with strong passion in fixed income market also welcomed
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics with CFA or FRM qualification a plus
- Strong quantitative skills plus strong writing skills in both English & Chinese is a MUST
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager by email
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.