Counted Recruitment are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a great service business based in Solihull. The role will see you play a crucial part in a large finance team.
Main duties of this Finance Business Partner role include:
- Presenting key FP&A messages at weekly and monthly ops meetings
- Offering financial support to Area Managers for implementing profitable actions
- Exception reporting and analysis to focus on areas of underperformance
- Trend analysis to identify good and bad performance vs expectation or market downturns before they happen
- Working with other areas of the business to ensure well-rounded insight is at the heart of decision making
- Input into target setting processes for sites including meetings support, cost line forecasting, and scenario modelling
- Working closely with the accounts team to interrogate divisional profit and loss
- Working closely with the reporting and planning team to ensure databases are kept up to date
Location / Office / Hours
Based in Solihull, this business has Grade A offices, a flexible working culture, and are generally in the office three days a week, with two days at home.
Culture, Ownership and Industry
A large, listed PLC, this business has a big finance team with multiple sub-teams to help internal progression. The culture is energetic and the products they make are interesting!
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a drive and passion to join a commercial business in a very commercial role. You will be CIMA or ACCA qualified, ACA first time movers are also welcome to apply.
Benefits to the role
The main benefits of this Finance Business Partner role include:
- Your own team of 1 to manage
- Lots of support from your manager
- A fast growing business