MacKenzie King are recruiting a Temporary Finance Assistant for a global business, based on the outskirts of Woodbridge. As a Temporary Finance Assistant you will be needed to assist with an increase in workload and to provide support to the existing Finance Assistants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Printing invoices
- Opening post
- Stamping invoices with date and GL stamp
- Write PO numbers on the stock invoices
- Check if goods have been receipted in SAP to enable invoice processing
- Check the prices and quantities of good to enable processing of invoices
- Reconcile AP statements
- Chasing for AP invoices from GRNI list (goods receipted but no invoice received)
- Chase Warehouse & Logistics Manager on booking goods in
- Chase on current internal AP queries
- Check stationary needs
Experience using an accounting system previously is essential, and SAP experience would be advantageous. To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Stephanie at MacKenzie King.