Field Service Engineer
Candidate Location: South East, within 1 hour of RochesterStart Date: End of October
Salary: £30,000 + Overtime
- Innovators in air handling
- 3 year growth plan
- Great salary, Overtime and Commission
- Car/Van, Laptop/mobile/fuel card
- Private Health Care and Pension
- Breakfast and Lunch allowance
THE OPPORTUNITY: This is a field service engineer position carrying out reactive and planned maintenance. You will be required to fault find, diagnose and repair equipment, undertake system upgrades as well as commissioning and setup of new equipment.
SUCCESSFUL EXPANDING COMPANY: A global leader in air treatment. Working with a variety of industries including; pharmaceuticals, food, and data centres. Established over 60 years ago, they now manufacture and sell products in over 30 countries worldwide.
THE CANDIDATE: Ex Forces, REME, Navy Engineers are welcome to apply. If you have experience within engineering, are happy to work a nationwide patch and have a strong work ethic you will be rewarded with a fantastic position, good training and long term growth prospects.
- Electro-mechanical servicing, maintenance or commissioning
- Single and 3-Phase experience
- Drivers License
- Willing to travel (patch will be focussed around the South East but may require national travel. All travel and nights away are fully expensed.
- Steam plant/boilers
- Humidifiers/ Dehumidifiers
- Control panels