Family Sports Coach
Job Type: Part-time, Fixed Term (until April 2025)
Salary: Pathway 3 Point 10 £1,153.68 per annum (FTE £21,695)
Working Pattern: Saturday 9:00am-12.00pm (10 weeks every school term)
Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
About the Trust
Our client is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a multi-academy trust they strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
Their moral purpose is defined through their commitment to see every member of the learning community achieve their full potential. As a Trust, however, they recognise the importance and individuality of the local context of each of their schools and encourage diversity of practice whilst retaining a collective sense of unity in their purpose.
Their core values of Trust; Diversity; Excellence and Transformation underpin all aspects of student and staff life in their academies and gives us a platform to offer innovative and efficient business services.
They put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything they do.
The Primary Academy are looking to appoint a Family Sports Coach from October 2022.
The role involves delivering enjoyable sports, games and exercise sessions to groups of parents and children of primary school age. To promote active participation and positive attitudes towards exercise, while developing good collaboration and communication between participants across diverse communities.
- Have a good standard of literacy and and numeracy skills
- Have good knowledge of Health & Safety and how that relates to a practical community centre environment.
- Understand good customer care practices and how they relate to working with students, staff, parents, visitors and other contacts, internal and external to the Centre
- Have the ability to work without direct supervision and to use own initiative to solve problems.
The Trust offers:
- Fantastic training in a friendly supportive environment.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers' pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this Multi-Academy Trust, then please click apply to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.