Adecco are currently recruiting an Export Administrator. This role is working within a friendly team in a successful company based in Tattenhall. The position will be working with the Distribution and Sales teams, processing orders and shipments efficiently.
Salary - £25,00pa
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
Location - Tattenhall, Chester
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
- FREE BUPA healthcare and dental plan
- Life Assurance (4 times basic salary)
- Employee Discounts
- Mental Health Awareness training
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of shipments accurately and proficiently.
- Applying for and processing external documents required for shipments.
- Provide support to ensure the smooth running of export operations in response to customer requests in an efficient and pro active manner.
- Liaison with other departments such as distribution, sales as well as overseas customers and clearance agents.
- Raising purchase order numbers via in-house system.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Previous experience working within an export focused role
- Computer literate
- Quick learner and has experience of learning new procedures
- Takes pride in keeping an organised
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to vehicle
If you are interested, please apply directly to the advert for immediately consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.