A well respected and established company in Guildford are looking for an experienced and successful Lettings Valuer to join their team.
Responsibilities to include & not exhausted:
- Instrumental in winning new business & educating the team to generate leads.
- Meeting personal & team targets.
- Supporting the manager to lift the brand internally & externally.
- Build strong relationships within the team and clients.
- Seeking & identifying new opportunities for other internal departments.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in a busy lettings environment already gained.
- A good understanding of the total business.
- Self motivated and encourage those around you to do the same.
- A good eye for detail.
- Excellent Customer service, negotiation & communication skills.
- Organised & able to set priorities.
- Full and clean UK driving licence.
- Car or car allowance.
- An uncapped commission structure with an OTE £41k.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Company benefits.
- A fantastic company environment to work in.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6pm and 9am - 4pm on a Saturday, on a rota basis.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,