Engineering & Technical Trainer
Trafford Park, Manchester£42,000 Competitive Company Pension & Bonus SchemeDo you have previous experience in a Technical Skills Trainer role and are now looking to work for one of the largest FMCG companies in the UK?Would you like to join one of the world's most prestigious manufacturing companies who can offer continual training and progression to propel your career? They are known worldwide for innovation, sustainability and developing the brands we all know and love.The company have been established for around a century and have the same values now as they did back then.Due to a recent expansion in the business, my client ia looking to recruit an Engineering & Technical Trainer. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- The Engineering & Technical Trainer leads all technical training interventions for the sourcing unit and is an experienced mechanical and electrical engineer with an excellent ability to Teach, Coach and Mentor
- The skills trainer will coordinate and deliver course training for technicians, engineers, engineering apprentices and technical operators in accordance with business requirements.
- They will liaise with other training providers where it is advantageous to use their capabilities.
- Within the factory, the skills trainer will continue to support the development and progression of trained technicians, engineers, and technical operators through the skills audit process
- Operational training interventions will be varied, but often involve World Class Manufacturing and continuous improvement training.
- Additionally, the skills trainer will provide advice and measuring for the recruitment of technical skills to the sourcing unit. The skills trainer is responsible for the proper maintenance and safe running of on-site training facilities and materials.
£42,000Competitive Pension & Benefits Package, enquire for more details7am - 3pm
Share save scheme