My client has an immediate opening for an Engineering Systems Auditor to join their team. They currently employ a number of ex military engineers and they value the skills, abilities and work ethic of engineers who have served, therefore are keen to engage with candidates with this background. The successful Engineering Systems Auditor will be based from home and will travel to customer sites carrying out site inspections and audits within their allocated service area in the South East or South West of England. Candidates living in or close to the following locations are of interest: Bristol, Trowbridge, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, Bridgwater, Taunton, Crawley, Brighton, Eastbourne, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Folkestone. Please note you must be flexible in your approach to travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ex-military engineer to join a prestigious company with excellent staff retention rates who are recognised as a leading certification body within the security industry. Candidates do not need to come from an Auditing background as full training will be given along with the opportunity to gain recognised auditing qualifications.
Engineering Systems Auditor Requirements:
- You must come from a sound engineering background and hold a relevant qualification in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Telecommunications.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Must be willing to undertake security clearance.
- Flexible towards travel and occasional overnight stays.
- IT Literate - including the use of MS Office.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
Engineering Systems Auditor Benefits:
- Salary £38,476.
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Company pension scheme, life assurance scheme will be negotiable.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military engineering backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.