Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
Salary: Basic from £40,500 + Company Car Allowance, Benefits
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Crane & Lifting Equipment Engineer Surveyor to cover the Cambridge area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Crane & Lifting Equipment):
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering. My client will look at NVQ Level 3 candidates with a significant amount of experience working with or on the equipment.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing or working with various pieces of crane and lifting equipment.
- Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers
- The ideal candidate must live within a 45 minute drive of the Cambridge area
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.