Electronics Technician / Engineer
- Are you seeking employment?
- Do you want to work for a well established company?
- Have you got experience working within Electronics?
If so, APPLY NOW! Our client are Manufacturers of Electronic parts to the Bus & Coach Industry. Due to continued expansion, we're recruiting an experienced Electronics Technician / Engineer to test, calibrate and repair of a wide variety of electronic assemblies. Job Duties:
- Undertake the testing a wide variety of electronic assemblies, from discrete PCB's to finished product
- Be able to fault find and repair product both at the PCB level and finished product
- To be able to record test results accurately
- Be able to review test data and determine opportunities for improvement in process performance
- Must possess strong technical skills and be able to fault find at the PCB level. The ability to interpret a schematic circuit diagram is therefore critical
- Must have some degree of manufacturing experience, and be able to repair PCB assemblies
- Be capable of multitasking, and be able to manage multiple activities at once
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.00pm Full time, Permanent.