Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - RyeAbout the role:
Engage Education are working with a successful Primary school in Rye who are currently recruiting for an Level 3 Years Years Practitioner to start in October.
Everything that they do at this school is to ensure that the children achieve their very best. They want every child to be successful; to reach success from the very first day they join so when they leave, they have a love of learning for the rest of their lives. The ideal applicant will have:
As a Level 3 practitioner you must have the following:
Why choose Engage Education?
- a recognised qualification such as a Level 3 NVQ
- strong Nursery experience
- be willing to work as part of a team and be able to work independently
- be able to work using your own initiative
How to apply
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you'll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!