Join our Team!
Our number one commitment is to our employees happiness, safety, and security. At our facility, our employees have the opportunity to work in a unique and fun environment, where they can grow their skills and gain valuable experience. We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K with 4% match & life insurance. Our Team Members make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day.
We will build a reputation for reliability, integrity and honor.
Responsible for the successful short-term planning of production across any assigned production compounding, and filling sections. The position works with cross-functional teams of various departments including Sales, Production, Compounding, Quality, and Supply Chain.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Production Planning: Develops schedules for compounding bulk, and the filling/assembly of finished goods across specific plant sections.
- KPI Reporting and Alignment: Calculate, track, and report production execution to plan. Integrate OEE and historical data into the planning process.
- Communication: Works with Sales, Operations, Quality, Compounding, Production, and Supply Chain teams to ensure successful execution of schedules.
- Cross Functional Teamwork: Integrates feedback from Sales to ensure customer expectations are met, communicates with Production to react to any issues that arise on the validated schedule, communicates with Quality to ensure materials and components are released for use within the validated schedule time fence, communicates with Purchasing to establish accurate ETAs for components and materials for use in forecasting. Lead and Spearhead the weekly plant scheduling meetings with Operations, Quality, and Supply Chain.
- Forecasting: Analyzes and monitors historical production volumes to forecast and develop strategies for future production, beyond the standard short-range time fence.
- Data Entry: Executes plans by entering and routing work orders through the company ERP system, keeping the online schedule accurate. This includes monitoring firmed and planned work orders for accuracy of start date in the online schedule and in the company ERP system on a daily basis.
- Special Projects: Leads, and owns special projects as assigned inside their M and M+1 time fence as they relate to scheduling responsibilities.
- Capacity Analysis: Determines capacity utilization and works with Sales and Operations to balance production constraints with customer requirements.
- Production Optimization: Integrates run rates and set-up times to align with compounding and production to drive down downtime.
- Production Route Development: Manages and maintains production routing.
- These responsibilities can and will change as we continue to grow.
Technical Skills Required
- Intermediate skill with MS office products, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivated, dependable, honest, excellent attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable to changing requirements in a challenging environment.
- Able to work accurately and consistently.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good multi-tasker.
- Good motivator to meet or exceed project goals, and contribute to the success of individuals.
- BS/BA degree from college/university.
- 3 to 5 years practical experience in a manufacturing environment, Supply Chain, Scheduling, Planning, or Forecasting.
- In depth understanding of ERP/MRP systems preferred (SAGE X3 preferred).
- In depth experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel and Outlook).
- Prolonged sitting.
- Prolonged computer work.