Our Client is one of the top corporate business service providers in the world. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with at least 5,000 professionals in over 40 jurisdictions, they empower their clients by doing what they do best - that is to reduce risk and enhance efficiency.
- Manage a team of 15-20 people (i.e. senior managers and executives)
- Management and maintenance of for full spectrum of company secretarial duties and be responsible for statutory compliance works Compliance with provision in the Singapore Corporate Enactments, Statutory Reporting / Filing and corporate governance
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Accounting Team, external clients)
- Monitor matters relating to offshore entities (i.e. Cayman and BVI) Drafting and preparing documents i.e. Directors' Resolution and other relevant documents for the clients Responsibility for compliance
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- At least 7 years of legal experience/knowledge in Fund Structures
- Experience in a managerial position is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you're interested, you can send your resume over to
All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!
Funds Partnership (Asia) Pte Ltd EA License No.: 15C7420
Hilda Ioanna Yap EA Registration No.: R