Supportive work environment / Generous leaves entitlement / Cantonese is a MUST
Our client is one or the most recognizable brands in the world. They are currently hiring a System Analyst to support their digital solutions for Asia Pacific. As a System Analyst, you will be responsible to fine-tune existing and implement new systems, also to ensure smooth productions run of application systems.
- Performs system development and enhancement
- Analyses and define users' requirement, their existing system workflows, and procedures
- Assists Project Manager to prepare project documents, such as work schedules, test methodology and review test results
- Conducts program coding, testing and prepares system documents that adhere both deadlines and procedures of work
- Analyses technical issues and provides technical support to end users
To succeed in this role, you must have solid programming and implementation experience in digital solutions (mobile and websites), and have good communication and people skills, able to discuss with users on their requirements.
Other requirements included:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of IT development experience
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring Boot, Angular, React
- Familiar with SQL
- Proficiency in both Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit