**$5,000 sign-on bonus**
This location qualifies for Oregon Health Care Provider Loan Repayment and Scholars for a Healthy Oregon Initiative (SHOI).
We value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Schedule - This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of 4 9 hour days
- Part time candidates will also be considered
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- $5000 sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package based on hourly rate and production bonuses
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K with company match and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
Gentle Dental Valley River
1800 Valley River Drive
Eugene, OR 97401
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia